- February 1, 2020-9:00 am – 11:00 am, – Socrates Cafe (Tucson) Discussion Group First and Third Saturday
- February 5, 2020-5:30 pm – 7:00 pm, – Death Cafe Tucson
- February 8, 2020-3:00 pm – 4:30 pm, – Tucson Marijuana Legalization Meetup
- February 12, 2020-6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, – Heirs of the Republic Meeting
- February 15, 2020-10:00 am – 12:00 pm, – Socrates Cafe (Tucson) Discussion Group Third Saturday
- February 17, 2020-7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, – Tucson Philosophy Group Meetup
- February 18, 2020-6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, – Tucson Libertarian Party Dinner
- February 18, 2020-7:00 pm, – Pima County Monthly Libertarian Party Meeting
The Pima County Libertarian Party will host a presentation by Joseph Boogaart concerning Proposition 463 (road preservation) at its monthly meeting, on Tuesday, Oct. 16 at Fronimo's Greek Café, 3242 E Speedway Blvd., Tucson.
We gather at 6 p.m. for dinner and general conversation. The presentation will start at 7 and will last for 25-30 minutes. After the presentation, we will hold a discussion on the issue. All viewpoints are welcome.
After the discussion, the party will hold its business meeting, where a vote on a resolution to support or not support the proposition will be on the agenda.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is pushing a wealth-tax plan that's been tried before...and it failed in Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Sweden. j.mp/2MiBPwd #Cato2020 #CatoEcon pic.twitter.com/NPUtn5lmxb
The #JonesAct undermines U.S. shipbuilding. Today a mere four shipyards in the United States are in the business of constructing large oceangoing commercial ships. #EndTheJonesAct j.mp/2NGmd6d pic.twitter.com/IFtbdaBZjw
Chile outperforms many of the world’s developed countries in social mobility. 97% of children born in poverty in Chile are educated, and thanks to schooling, 60% of Chileans in the last 15 years have experienced improved social mobility. j.mp/2XbUaPv #CatoEcon pic.twitter.com/C7e99FIGxn
- No categories